Monday, November 23, 2009

tv stars

Hailey looked so cute!

Hailey getting her hair and make-up done


Our dressing room


Okay I know I am way behind with my blog. ( I have been reminded) But I am going to skip some posts and do this one. (Then I will go back and get updated)

Hailey and I were on tv last week and I got in trouble with some people for not telling them. We were on the show The Doctors. I have a friend that works for the show and asked if we wanted to be on. We both asked a question and got our hair and make up done. Anyways here is how you can watch it. And no laughing!!

Enjoy and we will sign autographs!! Haha

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Diane was telling me this weekend that you two were on tv, so fun! Hailey looks so Diva in those pics!

Grandma said...

So glad to see the TV Stars on the blog...thanks for the update! aunt carol

Holly said...

You guys looked fabulous of course! Good job asking your question - no stutters or spitting or anything. :) I didn't get to see Hailey's question though.

Holly said...

I just saw Hailey's cute question. So cute.