Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Bear

We went to Big Bear with some friends
and had a great time. They had alpine slides
and water slides. Then we went and walked
around the town and had a really yummy dinner.

Hailey and Cara got a treat
Hailey coming down the water slide

Addie, Hailey and Elli


Hailey wanted to go down with
Daddy, because he went
faster than Mommy.


I was so nervous that Cara was going to
cry, but she loved it. When we would get
off she would say "more more".
(nice hair, it was windy)




4 comments:

Marilyn said...

It's fun to see pictures of you and Bryce and the kids. Your girls are beautiful. Dad is always talking about Hailey and how sweet she has been with him. I appreciate how thoughtful your family is with Dad. It means a lot to him.

Chelsea said...

So fun! I love Big Bear! Your beach pics are so cute! Your girls are beautiful and I can't wait to see them this weekend! I feel like it's been forever! Kyli- you look so skinny mini girl!

kerri ann said...

How fun! I didn't know there was so much to do in Big Bear. Your family is so cute.

chelsea mckell said...

Fun! Great pics.

I wanted to tell ya - I saw the photo collage you made for Grandpa at his house - it looks so nice!