Monday, December 15, 2008

Preschool Tree Trimming party

At Hailey's preschool they had a tree trimming party, which Hailey was so excited to go to. The kids made ornaments to put on the Christmas trees that are at the school. Hailey was so scared of Santa last year that we told her that he was coming to the party weeks before, so she could get used to the idea. When he walked in the room she was so excited and couldn't stand still waiting in line to sit on his lap. When Santa asked her what she wanted she said without even thinking Barbie and the Diamond Castle. After the kids saw Santa they sang Christmas songs for us and it was so cute.


























3 comments:

Mandy said...

That picture of Hailey with Santa and Mrs. Clause is soooo cute! I got your Christmas card today - I love the picture!

Marilyn said...

I love the photo of Hailey sitting in between Santa and Mrs. Claus. What a cute family you are!
I visited Wendy on Tuesday, and she seems to be slowly improving. She had such extensive surgery that I think it will take awhile for her to completely mend.

kerri ann said...

Such beautiful girls... and I love the pink tutu. I can't believe how old your kids are... I can still hear you yelling out the window, CALL ME!