Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My baby is one!






Cara looked so cute in her outfit for her party! Except she didn't want to cooperate and pose for me. This is the best picture I could get.




Cara eating her cake, which she didn't really want to. I had to give her a few bites from a fork, that was the only way she ate it.



The cupcakes that I made that shocked everyone (including me)! I am not a very good at baking or cooking. They turned out cute! Thank you to my two helpers for staying up with me until 2 in the morning.


Cara's cake





5 comments:

Mandy said...

Kyli - Great job with the party. The cupcakes turned out so cute and Cara looks adorable as always!

Bree said...

I love the tutu! Those cupcakes are amazing!! I can't believe she's one either! In Mormon time you should be getting prego again soon right??? JK =) Your girls look beautiful as always.

Katrina said...

Tooo Cute! I love the cup cakes!!!!! Hey why didn't you call me while you were here?

The Greenwoods said...

It was such a fun birthday! Thanks for inviting us to the festivities!

Marilyn said...

Your daughters are cute! Cara looks so much more grownup than when I saw her in August.
Marilyn