Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our drive to Utah

We went to Utah for a family reunion, and I was absolutely
dreading the drive. It was a long drive with two kids,
a very long drive. But we survived , as these pictures
will show anything to entertain ourselves.
Hailey was taking pictures of me with my phone. When
I say pictures I mean at least 100. I look dumb, but like
I said anything to entertain my two kids.

Cara found the COKE ZERO (it is in caps because it helped
us get through the drive :) ) she wanted it so bad that she
was screaming bloody murder. Can you really blame her??

Hailey just learned how to curl her tongue, I guess in a
10 hour drive you can learn to do just about anything.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

haha, that is always such a hard drive for my kids too, but we have a DVD player and that helps us get through it! (and with lots of junk food too of course!)