Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mommy's drink

The other day we were driving in the car and Hailey said something out of nowhere that was so funny to me. She said , "I can't wait to be a mommy so I can drink Diet Coke." I could not stop laughing. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. It is good that she thinks she can't have it till she is a mommy. But it is obviously a bad thing that she knows I drink a lot of Diet Coke. If she only knew how much I needed it some days. But I guess she will get it when she is a mommy.

8 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious!!!

Marilyn said...

Both of my daughters drink diet coke to get through their days. Mommie-days are busy, and anything to help get through the day is good. I don't like any carbonation myself. I eat candy!!

Chelsea said...

It's all about the D.C. Baby! What would we do without it?! That is hilarious! Where do they come up with these things?! Too cute!

Grandma said...

Amazing how these little ones watch us! AC

Bree said...

That is so funny and so true. I think it's something that is passed down in the genes. I don't remember ever seeing my mom leave the house without one and I am staring at one right now on my desk. ha!

chelsea mckell said...

Hey there! I don't know if you remember me... I'm not sure if we've talked very much (or at all?) before... but hey - our husbands have the same Grandparents, so that means we're all family, right?!
Found your blog through Marilyn's. I love it! Supersuper cute. Love the bum in the crib pic. Hope you don't mind me becoming a blog-stalker now...
:)

Burrito Barbs said...

That's real cute. She is such a neat little girl.

Sophia said...

Maybe that's what I need to get me through the day! Some Diet Coke! That is so funny!