Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch







Hailey's preschool had a field trip and they went to the pumpkin patch. Since I am a room mom I got to go too. On the way to the pumpkin patch I told her that I was coming with her and she wasn't too happy with that. I told her that some other kids mom's were coming too. She was okay with the idea after that, but she did tell me to stay back and let her be by herself with her friends. I tried to not take that personally and stayed back and talked to the other moms. She paid a little attention to me so I was happy. It was a lot of fun. Hailey loves her teacher, she was always wanting to hold her hand when they walked around. They had baby chicks, goats and pigs that they could pet. They had a hay ride and of course she sat next to her teacher. Right before it was time to go everyone got to pick out a pumpkin to take home. It was a great field trip and fun day.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Okay that is funny! Jocilyn has told me she doesn't want me to go on any of her field trip with her!

Grandma said...

Oh, my those "pre" teen years start so early these days! Looked like a great field trip, glad your were allowed to tag along Kyli.

The Greenwoods said...

Wow...that separation thing starts early, eh? Pretty soon you'll be dropping her off at the corner so she can walk to preschool without being seen! Sounds like the outing was fun! Call us when you are in town again!