Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Great Papa's Farm





While we were in Utah we went to Bryce's Grandpa's farm. He is 90 years old and still goes everyday to feed the cows. Hailey was so excited to go and see all of the animals and she even helpedfeed the horses and cows. He had a huge tractor which she thought was the coolest thing, they took a picture in front of it and she had the biggest smile on her face. When we were leaving he picked Hailey a sunflower, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Hailey asked him if she could go back to his house in his car. He said yes and then looked at me and said I will go slow . I just laughed and thought how fast could someone that is 90 really go?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Jocelyn said...

He looks so great, how cool that Hailey gets to know him.

Ashley said...

Can you send me your address? Grandpa McKell is wanting it. My e mail address is christiansen.ashley@gmail.com

I love these pictures that you posted, they really made me smile. Grandpa was so excited about getting to know her.

Bree said...

Kyli!!! I am SO glad I found your blog off Chelsea's! I am much better about blogging than I am about getting on facebook...I can't figure out how to use that dang site. Anyways, your girls are gorgeous and I am so excited that I'll be able to keep up with you guys now!

Grandma said...

How Blessed you are to have a Great Grandpa...and be able to spend time with him on his 90th Birthday. lv, aunt carol

The Greenwoods said...

yeah...so we suck....sorry we didn't call you guys back. We had a crazy weekend. Not a very good excuse, I know, but maybe the next time you roll into SCV, we can actually hang. Hope your weekend was fun! (FYI: Matt French had his baby on Wednesday...)